The main objective of an energy audit is to quantify, through cost-benefit analysis, the development of feasible energy efficiency improvement solutions. In this regard, we provide the following services:
- Energy audit for buildings and plant installations
- Thermoenergetic expertise
- Thermographic inspections
- Energy class certification of buildings and building units
The benefits of energy auditing include, through the follow-up actions that we can accomplish, the facilitation of the following processes:
- Establishing an energy strategy in relation to development planning in view of sustainable cost optimization
- Faster recovery of investment from the savings obtained
- Optimization of operation of plant installations
- Monitoring and the control of the processes both energy and technology ones
- The decrease of the occupancy of the personnel, through less corrective maintenance of installations
- Increasing safety in operation.
An energy audit is a complex report that our staff can provide you with, and it is to determine the real thermal and functional characteristics of energy-consuming systems. Through the energy audit the solutions for rehabilitation and thermal energy modernization of the audited systems are technically and economically established.